Aerodynamic and lightweight extended shaft socks. Focused on performing at your best during competitions or intense training on warm days.
- Properties : Aero | Lightweight
- Use Temperature : +25 to +40 ºC
- Sun Protection : 15 UPF
- Weight : 40 g/ pair (size L-XL)
Days of medium and high temperatures in which we have a competition or intense training. This high performance and light sock will improve our aerodynamics to the maximum.
- Advanced aerodynamic structure and light weight.
- Tested in a wind tunnel.
- Meryl Skinlife® fiber fabric.
- Shaft length: 22 cm (size L-XL).
- Perforated cuff for extra ventilation.
- Non-slip silicone on the top end.
- Low profile seams.
- Higher density base for optimal touch.
- Elastic band for plantar arch.
- Reinforced structure in heel and toe.
- Sock made entirely of Meryl Skinlife® polyamide fibers with silver ions, which give the fabric bacteriostatic properties and promote sweat dissipation.
- Extended shaft length with height allowed within UCI standards. Made with a textured fabric with a high percentage of elastane to achieve high elasticity and low wind resistance. Perforated structure that gives it optimal temperature regulation.
- The interior non-slip silicone print on the upper end of the shaft guarantees the adhesion of the sock throughout the entire outing, creating a “second skin” effect thanks to the absence of a hem.
- The connection of the sock to the shaft is made through a low-profile seam that increases comfort in the instep area.
- The base of the sock has a higher density to achieve an optimal feel with the shoe.
- An elastic band located in the arch area provides extra comfort.
- Reinforcement structure in heel and toe for improved durability.
*Due to the high demand for these products, it is possible that the delivery time may be affected.