Professional performance for competition. Engineering and design of the highest level. Heir to the models used by WorldTour teams. Your option for the most demanding competitions and outings. A true racing thoroughbred.
- Properties : Performance | Aero
- Fit : Ultra fit
- Use Temperature : +22 to +38 ºC
- Sun Protection : 50+ UPF
- Weight : 110g (M)
Do you have doubts about choosing the right jersey?
Check our: Comparative guide to short jerseys.
Warm to very hot temperatures. Competitions and outings at the highest level where the aerodynamic factor is crucial. Ultra-tight cut ideal for advanced users with a slim build.
- Aerodynamic, stylized and minimalist structure.
- Made with threadless seams to reduce weight as much as possible.
- Use of textured fabrics for air dispersion and aerodynamic improvement.
- Sleeves without ribbons, extended length and with heat-sealed hems.
- Visible zipper with protective flap.
- 3 pockets with heat-sealed hem.
- Waistband with smooth and silicone rubber tape on the inside.
- Rear reflective strip woven into the edge.
- New manufacturing process with technique bonding , which allows sewing without threads, reducing the weight of the jersey by 20% compared to the previous model.
- Use of textured fabrics on sleeves and back to improve aerodynamic performance by dispersing air.
- Sleeves without bands, extended length for improved aerodynamics and with heat-sealed hem.
- Zipper without stitching on the outside, completely visible and with a protective flap to prevent friction with the shorts.
- 3 pockets in the lumbar area with heat-sealed hem and textured fabric.
- The classic perimeter tape at the waist is dispensed with. Instead, a smooth rubberized tape with silicone is used on the inside back, which also features a reflective strip woven into the same edge.
These are extremely fitted garments.
Their high aerodynamic performance makes them garments designed for high competition and ideal for advanced users with very slim builds.
Its structure adapts faithfully to the body, providing light compression, muscle support and showing off a truly dynamic look.
It is common, when you try them for the first time, that in an upright position you feel that they are slightly short in the front. It will be on the bicycle where the garment will show its best behavior, adjusting to your torso, without causing wrinkles.
- The measurements in the size guide are based on measurements taken directly on the body.
- To take the measurement, use a flexible tape measure.
- Identify your measurements in the table. If you have a measurement between two sizes, it is preferable that you select the larger size.