Garment with great aerodynamic performance, the result of the union of the Matt short shorts and an unprecedented and innovative upper part. Made with fabrics that provide high levels of perspiration, drying and comfort.
- Properties : Performance | Aero
- Fit : Perfect Fit
- Use Temperature : +15 to +35 ºC
- Sun Protection : 50+ UPF
- Weight : 248g (M)
Warm days, with temperatures from mild to high. Intense training, competitions and demanding long routes. Ideal for advanced users with a slim build.
- Core with high breathability for optimal temperature and humidity control.
- Sleeves with extended tape and ergonomic cut.
- Full front opening with SBS zipper with semi-automatic puller.
- Triple rear pocket with angular cut.
- New construction of the shorts with bi-elastic fabric with contained muscle compression.
- Double density K10 chamois and EIT ECO Carbonium Flash bacteriostatic fabric.
- More breathable and adaptable flat braces.
- Leg warmers finished with hypoallergenic silicone tapes.
- Logos in high elastic vinyl.
- Reflective elements on both legs.
- The shorts use a medium-weight OEKO-TEX® certified bi-elastic lycra fabric, which provides contained compression, reducing lactic acid production and muscle tension, providing an optimal balance between performance and comfort. It also guarantees excellent coverage, without transparency, with a protection factor against ultraviolet rays UPF of more than 50 and that also resists the application of sunscreen. It has great breathability and quick drying. It is also very resistant to pilling, with a grade 5 (maximum of the ISO 12945-2 standard).
- Use our famous K10 chamois, one of the best options for long-term routes, with two foams of different density with elastic memory that provide great recovery capacity. The central channel improves blood flow and reduces pressure, while the EIT (Elastic Interface Technology) fabric with carbon threads prevents the proliferation of bacteria and manages moisture optimally.
- The flat braces have been developed with a new polypropylene tape, making them more breathable and lighter, but without losing the ability to provide uniform support and high comfort.
- Full front opening with SBS zipper that makes it easy to put on and promotes air flow, making it the perfect option for the hottest days.
- 3 rear angle-cut pockets with easy access and adequate capacity to transport our supplies.
- A new terminal tape is incorporated made of double-edged fabric with hypoallergenic silicone that improves fit and support. It also integrates reflective elements on the back of both legs to facilitate visibility in low light conditions.
- Highly elastic vinyl logos are included that give it a differentiating appearance compared to the rest of the range.
|Inside leg (cm)||75-76||76-77||77-78||78-79||79-80||80-81||81-82|
|Thigh circumference (cm)||47||48||49||fifty||51||52||53|
- The measurements in the size guide are based on measurements taken directly on the body.
- To take the measurement, use a flexible tape measure.
- Identify your measurements in the table. In case of divergence between the upper and lower sizes, it is preferable that you select the larger size.
- In integrals, the size choice must be made according to the measurements or usual culotte size.