Thanks to our OVERHAUL service, at Bikearea you can once again remember those unmatched and indescribable sensations that only a brand new bicycle can offer.
- Complete disassembly of the bicycle.
- Deep cleaning of the transmission (cassette, chain and chainring disassembly and ultrasonic cleaning)
- Disassembly of pulleys and diverters to clean bearings and mechanisms.
- Disassembly of steering bearings and cleaning and internal lubrication)
- Disassembly of bottom bracket bearings and internal cleaning and lubrication)
- Wheel hub maintenance (disassembly of axles, core and bearings, internal cleaning and lubrication)
- *In the case of a Double Suspension bicycle, all joints and connecting rods will be dismantled, to proceed to dismantle bearings, clean housings and verify that everything is correct.
This service involves completely disassembling the bicycle and, once everything has been cleaned, checked, assembled and lubricated, proceed to reassemble the bicycle and adjust all the components to return 100% of the performance that your bicycle can offer you.
As soon as you ride it again you will notice the difference compared to before going through this process.
BOOK YOUR APPOINTMENT
*This service costs €50/hour, with an estimated duration of approximately 2 hours of work. This will be verified through real work time measured with a stopwatch.
**The estimated amount of 2 hours of work (€50 x 2 hours) will be paid at the time of booking your prior appointment.
** The estimated amount for a double suspension bicycle is 3 hours of work (€50 x 3 hours)
***If the intervention exceeds 2 hours or does not reach 2 hours, the increases or decreases in time will be carried out in 15min sections (€12.5)
****The OVERHAUL service does not include part replacement in the price, so it is possible that the price may increase if you need to replace parts or elements that are not suitable for use.