It is the most used bottle in the WorldTour peloton due to its incredible lightness, only 54 grams. Its compact design, advanced structure and ergonomic cap make it a high-performance bottle suitable for any type of cycling. It will provide you with simple and effective hydration with little effort to open and close.
- Capacity : 550ml
- Diameter : 74mm
- Weight : 54g
- Innovative, odorless, soft and resistant plastic materials
- 30% lighter than a standard drum.
- Abundant liquid flow with light pressure.
- Cap with oversized flat nozzle.
- Easy opening and closing valve with your mouth.
- Larger opening for better filling and washing.
- Thicker body at the base that ensures a firm grip.
- Diameter suitable for any bottle cage.
- Completely removable (drum body, cap and mouthpiece).
- Dishwasher safe (40ºC).
- Made with materials resulting from a 3-year experimental research project carried out by Elite.
- Complies with European CE and American FDA regulations regarding contact with food. The components of the water bottle do not contain BPA (Bisphenol A) in addition to being reusable.
- It is considered the lightest drum in the world thanks to a sustainable manufacturing process that manages to reduce the plastic material used during its manufacturing by around 30%.
- Its ergonomic structure allows you to maintain an abundant flow of liquid through light pressure.
- The cap with a flat mouthpiece, oversized 20% larger than the standard size, incorporates a valve that allows easy opening and closing with the mouth while pedaling.
- Its larger opening facilitates filling and subsequent washing, and it is also completely removable, preventing the formation of mold.
- Its compact design focused on competition keeps it stable in any bottle cage and allows its use on both road and gravel or mountain bikes.