Thermal inner t-shirt with merino wool that allows the skin to breathe, is insulated from humidity and protected from the cold. Soft, non-itchy, antibacterial and odor-resistant natural fiber. Increase your performance and comfort on your winter outings.
- Properties : Thermal Balance | Breathability
- Fit : Men | Perfect fit
- Use Temperature : -5 to +10 ºC
- Weight : 150g (M)
Do you have doubts about choosing the right t-shirt?
Consult the: Comparative guide to Gobik undershirts
And discover the models that best suit your needs.
Low to very low temperatures. Outings of all types and conditions in winter months. An ideal base layer to complement a long jersey or jacket. It retains body heat and transports sweat and moisture to upper layers to feel dry and comfortable.
- Fabric that combines natural merino wool fiber with polypropylene, polyamide and elastane.
- Optimal moisture transfer rate.
- Flat seams.
- Neck of optimal width.
- Widened width waist hem.
- This shirt uses a studied combination of fibers that gives it the best properties for winter cycling (merino wool, polypropylene, polyamide and elastane).
- Merino wool is a highly appreciated fiber for high-performance outdoor activities. The fibers that make it up are half as thick as those of common wool, and come in a wavy structure, with many joints between them and millions of microscopic air pockets inside. This curious arrangement gives it unique properties: it is insulating, thermoregulatory, antibacterial, does not irritate and its weight/heat ratio is very high.
- All seams are flat for maximum comfort, without friction and with a studied location.
- The collar has a studied pattern to facilitate the evaporation of residual heat.
- The waist features an extended hem that improves the fit and prevents the shirt from shifting or riding up.