Highly breathable, for intense training or competitions in very hot or humid climates. It is our standard against days of extreme heat and marathon days under the sun. Its mesh fabric and ultra-tight cut provide a second-skin effect that evacuates and dries sweat effectively.
- Properties : Breathability | Ultralight
- Fit : Ultra Fit
- Use Temperature : from +22 to +38 ºC
- Sun Protection : 40+ UPF
- Weight : 115g (M)
Do you have doubts about choosing the right jersey?
Check our: Comparative guide to short jerseys.
Warm to very hot temperatures and extreme humidity conditions. Top level competitions and very intense training. Ultra-tight cut ideal for advanced users with a slim build.
- Very tight structure for a second skin effect.
- Highly breathable fabric.
- Sleeves with extended tape and ergonomic cut.
- SBS zipper with semi-automatic puller.
- Triple back pocket.
- Waist with silicone band.
- Reflective details.
- Its ultra-tight cut and structure creates a second-skin effect that manages to evacuate and dry sweat very effectively, keeping our skin dry and comfortable.
- It uses a unique combination of hand-sewn fabrics that reduces aerodynamic resistance on the front and sleeves thanks to its textured finish, while promoting air flow on the back, with a smooth micro-perforated finish.
- It incorporates an extraordinarily soft ribbed fabric on the neck, lower part of the front panel and sleeves, facilitating an impeccable fit of the garment.
- Extended sleeve tape with a shape adapted to the position of the arm on the handlebars, when we are attached to the bicycle, improving aerodynamics.
- 3 pockets in the lumbar area with textured fabric that promotes air dissipation.
- Minimalist silicone band at the waist to prevent movement of the jersey during the route.
- Reflective details in the back area to increase our visibility.
These are extremely fitted garments.
Their high aerodynamic performance makes them garments designed for high competition and ideal for advanced users with very slim builds.
Its structure adapts faithfully to the body, providing light compression, muscle support and showing off a truly dynamic look.
It is common, when you try them for the first time, that in an upright position you feel that they are slightly short in the front. It will be on the bicycle where the garment will show its best behavior, adjusting to your torso, without causing wrinkles.
- The measurements in the size guide are based on measurements taken directly on the body.
- To take the measurement, use a flexible tape measure.
- Identify your measurements in the table. If you have a measurement between two sizes, it is preferable that you select the larger size.