Thermal winter shoe covers for road cycling. Windproof and rain resistant. High stretch fabric for superior fit and aerodynamics.
- Properties : Windproof | Rainproof
- Use Temperature : -2 to +10 ºC
- Weight : 110g (SM)
Low to very low temperatures. Designed for exclusive use with road shoes in winter months. Additional thermal protection that retains the heat of your feet even in windy, rainy situations or on the coldest days.
- Highly elastic polyurethane fabric.
- Warm interior microfleece .
- material sole SuperTex highly resistant to abrasion.
- Reinforced heel.
- Taped top seam.
- Adjustable neoprene cuff and VELCRO® closure.
- Reflective waterproof back zipper.
- Side reflective details.
- Ankle boots developed with a highly elastic polyurethane compound that provides superior fit and aerodynamics.
- The interior part is covered in microfleece , a warm combed lining, that provides the necessary thermal protection to your feet during winter outings.
- The sole is composed of SuperTex , a highly abrasion-resistant material that ensures great durability. The heel has also been reinforced to increase its protection.
- It has a waterproof rear zipper finished with a sealed top seam, which makes this shoe cover a practically waterproof accessory.
- An adjustable neoprene cuff with VELCRO® ensures a stable and secure closure.
- Reflective has been used throughout the back zipper and sides to improve visibility in low light conditions.
- Please note that Kamik shoe covers have been designed for use with road shoes only. Using them with hiking shoes can damage them beyond repair.
|Foot length (cm)||25-27||28-29||30-31|