Minimalist, uniform visual design with a matte finish. Developed with bi-elastic lycra that provides contained muscle compression and improves sports performance.
Also available in Compact version with reduced leg length.
- Properties : Comfort | Compression
- Use Temperature : +17 to +35 ºC
- Sun Protection : 50+ UPF
- Weight : 182 g (size M)
Do you have doubts about choosing the right model?
Check our Comparative guide to short culottes.
Warm days, with temperatures from mild to high. Ideal for long training sessions, outings or demanding competitions, where we need a garment that ensures high comfort for many hours on the bike.
- Bi-elastic fabric with contained muscle compression.
- High breathability for optimal temperature control.
- Pilling resistant fabric (Grade 5 Martindale - ISO 12945-2).
- Double density K10 chamois and EIT ECO Carbonium Flash bacteriostatic fabric.
- More breathable and adaptable flat braces.
- Tapes with double border fabric and hypoallergenic silicone.
- Reflective elements on both legs.
- Logos in high elastic vinyl.
- A medium-weight OEKO-TEX® certified bi-elastic lycra fabric is used, which provides contained compression, reducing lactic acid production and muscle tension, providing an optimal balance between performance and comfort. It also guarantees excellent coverage, without transparency, with a UPF protection factor against ultraviolet rays of more than 50 and also resists the application of sunscreen. It has a great breathability and quick drying capacity. It is also very resistant to pilling, with a grade 5 (maximum of the ISO 12945-2 standard).
- Use our famous patented K10 chamois, one of the best options for long-term routes, with two foams of different density with elastic memory that provide great recovery capacity. The central channel improves blood flow and reduces pressure, while the EIT fabric with carbon threads prevents the proliferation of bacteria and manages moisture optimally.
- The flat braces have been developed with a new polypropylene tape, making them more breathable and lighter, but without losing the ability to provide uniform support and high comfort. Its fit is optimized for the male and female anatomy according to each version.
- A new terminal tape is incorporated made of double-edged fabric with hypoallergenic silicone that improves fit and support. It also incorporates reflective elements on the back of both legs to facilitate visibility in low light conditions.
- Highly elastic vinyl logos are included that give it a differentiating appearance compared to the rest of the range.
|Inside Leg (cm)||75-76||76-77||77-78||78-79||79-80||80-81||81-82|
|Thigh Contour (cm)||47||48||49||fifty||51||52||53|
- The measurements in the size guide are based on measurements taken directly on the body.
- To take the measurement, use a flexible tape measure.
- Identify your measurements in the table. If you have a measurement between two sizes, it is preferable that you select the larger size.