Maximize your security by exploring new limits. With the rear Shimano XT M8100 Hydraulic Disc Brake, it provides you with intuitive modulation providing safe and reliable braking. This lever has SERVOWAVE ACTION technology, which when activated, drastically reduces the initial travel of the pad, thus maximizing braking power. Discover a new way to ride with confidence!
The XT M8100 lever adapts a wide variety of technologies with the aim of guaranteeing the safety of the cyclist:
- SERVOWAVE ACTION: When you operate the lever, the initial travel of the pad is faster, so that only a slight movement of the lever is needed for the pads to come into contact with the brake disc. The power multiplier factor then increases rapidly at the ''pad/disc'' contact point, so that the lever travel is used to apply greater braking power with greater control.
- Reach Adjust: The brake lever is equipped with a reach adjustment mechanism. The distance between the handlebar grip and the lever can be adjusted to suit any hand size or type of discipline, as well as the rider's individual preferences.
- I-SPEC EV that offers a greater range of adjustments so that cyclists of different styles, preferences and body styles can achieve an optimal position. This improves the firmness of the brake lever by moving the position of the brake clamp inward to create an additional point of contact between the handlebar and the lever. This additional reinforcement significantly increases bike control and brake engagement, while maintaining clearance between the clamp and support point for other handlebar accessories.
- Free Stroke: Allows you to adjust the distance from the initial position of the lever to the contact point of the pad to adapt it to any size of hands, type of cycling and individual preferences of the cyclist.
The Shimano Deore XT M8100 caliper offers light brake operation and reliable power in all conditions.
The Shimano Deore XT M8100 caliper adapts the ONE WAY BLEEDING technology that has been developed by Shimano for quick and easy prevention of the presence of air in the hydraulic system. The oil path in the system has been rationalized to avoid air bubbles in the system. One-way oil path, plus a funnel tool with mineral oil, provides an easy, clean bleeding system.
- Hose length: 1000 mm/ 1700 mm
- Standard brake pads: G03A resin (without fin), G04S metal (without fin).
- Optional brake pads: J03A resin (with fin), J04C metal (with fin).
- Brake type: Hydraulic disc brake.
- Handle size (finger): 2 fingers
- Compatible shift lever bracket: I-SPEC EV
- Oil type: Mineral
- Pickup support: Pickup axis
- Piston: 2
- Anti-loosening method: Elastic ring
- Caliper fixing bolt: 5 mm
- Sleeve union: Banjo
- Mount type (available for IS mount with adapter): Seatpost mount type
- Recommended brake lever: BL-M8100
- Recommended brake caliper: BR-M8100, BR-M8120
- Recommended brake disc: RT-MT800
- Color: Black