Lightweight gloves for intensive use in mountain biking, developed to be breathable and maximize feel with the handlebars.
- Fit : Breathability | Touch Control
- Use Temperature : +15 to +30 ºC
- Weight : 33g (M)
Do you have doubts about choosing the right model?
Check our Gloves comparison guide.
Ideal for temperate or warm climates. Mountain bike routes and training of all conditions. It will protect our hand against friction from vegetation and offer us optimal grip on the handlebars.
- Upper fabric in 4-way stretch jacquard mesh.
- Perforated microfiber palm with two-piece anatomical structure.
- Silicone inserts in palm and fingertips.
- Conductive tactile thread on index fingers and thumb.
- Reinforcement panel between thumb and index finger.
- Finger fork in mesh fabric.
- Ergonomic elastic neoprene cuff.
- The upper fabric is jacquard mesh, resistant, durable and with excellent breathability and elasticity.
- The palm is perforated microfiber, which offers good moisture control and cooling. It lacks pads, which allows us to obtain a direct touch, without interference. A silicone insert is included in it and at the end of the fingers, which further increases the grip. Its division into two pieces offers good ergonomics and a perfect fit with our hand.
- The reinforcement panel between the index fingers and thumb provides extra comfort and resistance to deterioration.
- A conductive thread is used on the index fingers and thumb to improve the use of touch screens.
- The neoprene cuff provides an optimal fit and has a studied length so as not to limit wrist mobility.
|Hand perimeter (cm)
- The measurements in the size guide are based on measurements taken directly on the body.
- To take the measurement, use a flexible tape measure.
- Identify your measurements in the table. If you have a measurement between two sizes, it is preferable that you select the larger size.
*Due to the high demand for these products, it is possible that the delivery time may be affected.